- 8-in-1 Formula - Zesty Paws Multifunctional Bites are functional supplement chews with premium ingredients and multivitamins that support physical performance, antioxidants, hip & joint, heart, immune, skin, liver, & gut health for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes.
- Skin Health & Antioxidants For animals with sensitive skin, this formula contains Cod Liver Fish Oil and Vitamin E for skin and coat health to help maintain normal moisture and Kaneka Q10 to help reduce oxidative stress - plus they contain no grain, corn or soy derivatives!
- Hip, Joint & Performance Support - Each dog chew features OptiMSM, a premium form of MSM for muscular support, which works synergistically with the Glucosamine HCl and Chondroitin Sulfate in these chews for hip and joint support plus Cod Liver Oil and B-Complex Vitamins support normal physical performance.
- Gut Health & Probiotics - These chews also contain a five-strain Probiotic Blend (500 million CFU per chew), Digestive Enzymes, and Niacin to promote healthy digestion and gut flora while supporting normal bowel function for dogs.
- Heart, Liver & Immune Health - Multifunctional Bites feature powerful antioxidants Kaneka Q10, a premium CoQ10, Cod Liver Oil and Vitamins A, C, & E to promote healthy cardiovascular function, support liver health, and enhance immune response.
Love all their products. Actually started with 'Allery Immune ' which made a vast improvement for my frenchie!!Cut her never ending sneezing and runny nose down by 85%-seriously!! Especially had hayfever like symptoms in the spring and fall. I now get the Multivitamins, Scoot Away, Omega Bites, and Cranberry Bladder Bites -these have totally slowed down her UTIs in half! Her vet is surprised as well!!
My chocolate Lab loves these. He is a big ole boy(110lb) and is starting to show his age (he is 7). After he started taking these he has been more energetic and playful like he used to be. He thinks these are treats, please don’t tell them any different.
Purchased these for my 9-year old spaniel and 4-Year old Pomeranian. They have been taking them (1/2 chewable) each day and I can tell a noticeable difference in their energy levels and their fur is so shiny and silky. Since Poms tend to have joint issues, I’m hoping that with continued use, this will also help with long term mobility and quality of life for my fur babies. Very pleased with purchase!
I can’t speak to the nutritional value because I don’t know specifically what vitamins and in what form dogs need. I leave that to the professionals and manufacturing companies. What I can tell you is that my dogs love these soft chew vitamins, they appear to provide everything under the sun, and they come in great packaging that protects the integrity of each chew. Very happy overall with this product.
Maggie was limping, especially when she first stood up in the morning. She’s a 12 yr old Golden Retriever. I thought Glucosamine might help and I have an 18 yr old Pom/ Chihuahua, that is finicky about her food and treats, that I wanted to keep mobile, also. Both dogs like these soft balls of vitamins and I’m able to break the balls in half for the small dog, Chloe. I give them as treats/rewards daily, instead of high calorie commercial treats. The recommended daily dose for Maggie is 3 and for Chloe 1. Container lasts, about 3 weeks. There are Good ingredients for dog health in them.Maggie not limping now and was better in a week. Been using for 2-3 months now.