- BOLSTERED ELEVATED DOG COT: This dog cot is made of waterproof, heavy-denier fabric with fluffy plush bolster for ultimate pet comfort and security. Raised dog bed helps pets stay cool in summer months by allowing air to circulate and keeps pets off wet/cold ground with 7" ground clearance
- STRONG & STURDY: The lightweight metal frame and heavy denier cover holds over 200 pounds, durable and tested for strength
- QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy to assemble and disassemble, no tools necessary making this bed great for use during travel, camping, picnicking and more
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Removable cover and bolster is machine washable and can even be hosed off outdoors
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Lifted pet bed with a breathable mesh center is great for indoor and outdoor use. Slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection for indoor flooring and water-resistant mesh center repels moisture
- SIZE: Large size elevated dog bed measures 30 X 42 X 7 inches
I ordered this because I work from home and my two Chihuahuas constantly want to sit on my lap while I work. Given that I'm frequently on video calls, this can be distracting (mostly from the whining to get up on my lap). I realized that it was likely because they didn't really have their own spot.I've tried using padded beds for them in the past, but they tend to leave a lot of dog hair behind and I am allergic to dogs. (I know, I know.) Ordering this cot seemed like the best solution.It was so easy to put together, took less than 5 min. After I put their blanket on it so they knew it was theirs, they hopped up and took a nap. I specifically ordered the cot with the bolster because I wanted them to be able to snuggle in rather than having it open on all sides.When my blonde Chi first got up on the cot I worried that I should have ordered the small rather than the XS because there wouldn't be enough room for the two of them. They share a kennel at night, so they are used to being together. As you can see from the pic, they both fit just fine. For size reference, the blonde Chi is 6 lbs and the black/tan Chi is 4.5 lbs.I put this cot away at night so our pitbull doesn't try to claim it as hers. (We've run into some marking situations on bedding and blankets when that occurs.) Today, I forgot to bring the cot back out until the afternoon, and as soon as I did the Chis got right on it rather than begging to be on my lap. Great purchase! Wish I'd bought this months ago.
my doggie loves this! she likes to sleep with her head elevated and so this is perfect for her! She is a Blue Heeler at about 70lbs. so I bought the XL. easy to put together! easy to clean
I bought it to give the dogs a window view. As soon as I set it up they used it. My husband calls it a couch. A bought a pet bed in the same color to add more cushion.
Perfect size and ample weight capacity. The cushion on the sides is perfect for their heads to rest on. My 90 pound shepherd and 15 pound dachshund are very comfortable and right under the maximum weight capacity.
I received my package on time. It was nicely packaged. I opened the box and I was extremely impressed with this item on how nicely it was packaged. I put it togeather very quickly and my 80 pound senior dog is sleeping in it instead of my bed!!! Thank you!!! I have no regrets buying it. I would highly recommend it... I can easy move the bed from room to room.... He refused to sleep in any other dog bed. ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€