- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home decor; The Roomba 692 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allows Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling downstairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERY DAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking & recharging.
I've had a Roomba in the past, but truthfully, it wasn't the greatest, but I decided to get this more basic model of the newer editions that came out recently during Prime Day.However, I've had a great experience with the iRobot Roomba 692, and the app integration is amazing. I love being able to start the roomba in the kitchen and let it go through a 2 hour cycle while I'm at work, and for the price, it's one of the best purchases I've made. I've had it for about 1 and 1/2 months, but I'll update this if anything performance/durability wise happens in the near future.
We just received our machine with this being our second day of using it. We are kicking ourselves for not getting one sooner. We have a dog in our house and he is one of the breeds that sheds quite often. So, instead of sweeping the floor two or three times a day like we were doing it appears our machine will do light floor maintenance for us with scheduled and unscheduled cleanings. The way it works around corners and others structures such as chairs, tables etc is amazing. It has excellent suction and although it can be heard moving about, the noise level is minimal. We have hardwood floors and throw rugs throughout our home and the cleaning on those to this point has been excellent. We are very satisfied at this stage with our machine. I was 20 miles away from the house this morning and launched a cleaning detail from my cell phone. How cool is that?
I have been hesitant to get a Roomba but I finally caved during day! We have 3 cats and they are our babies so I was worried a tail would get stuck or something awful would happen but that’s not the case. I am just so amazed by this product. It is so intuitive and although our cats love it and follow around the house.. it doesn’t run into them even though they stand right in front of it. Lol It does a great job of learning the area you’re vacuuming. There is a lot in the filter and disposal when I’m done but I still think with pets you may need a deeper vacuum on rugs every once a while. It’s so great for the tile and hardwood. Only thing is I wish you could send it home from the app but that’s the only complaint I have! Great great product!
I love this iRobot, you absolutely cannot watch it though it will crazy you nuts. We run it on a schedule 4 days a week. It runs in the main section of the house while we are not home which is hardwood and then we place it in the bedrooms while we are which is carpet. It does great on both. They are a little pricy, I bought mine on days, but certainly glad I do. It's unreal the amount of dust that comes out from under the beds which are places you don't normally reach with the vacuum and broom.
I had a different roomba for several years, and the tires started jamming. So I decided to bite the bullet and get another, especially at an open box price. Win! It would have cost more to buy replacement parts than this. Well the reviews had me worried but my unit came looking flawless and works like a charm. So far so good. I need to figure out how to connect it to my Alexa device and the app, just haven’t worried about that yet. I do miss the “home” button that my previous unit had, guess that’s what the app is for now. Also glad there’s no longer the carrying handle because those just broke. Great buy, hoping I don’t regret getting a refurbished unit.