- 3-Stage cleaning system loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, and hair from hard floors and carpet.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris; The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean both carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Runs for upto 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- Featuring Roomba Essentials Smart Navigation, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, 1 Extra AeroVac Filter, 1 Brush Cleaning Tool, Owners Guide, Documentation Package
I love my Roomba! I have furry animals and it picks up hair I can’t even see yet on my floors. It is excellent at redirecting itself, even refusing to go down a stair (I was terrified when I saw it headed in that direction!). I turn it on if I am leaving the house or sleeping or just because I want to. It isn’t as loud as I expected & it’s easy to have a normal conversation when it’s on. When it is out of battery, it docks itself onto its charger on its own. Well worth every penny
I clean for a living. So the last thing I want to do is clean when I get home. This machine is wonderful. The dock is on the first floor and I can take it upstairs as well. It has a sensor so it won’t fall downstairs. It did run out of power under a bed and it was a little hard to get it out from underneath, but that isn’t the machine’s fault. It does seem to go willy nilly all over the place. But it gets the floors cleaned and I don’t have to do it. I didn’t even read the directions. Just charged it up overnight and then hit start. Very easy to use. It was worth every penny. I just wish it could do the stairs, too. ; ) As a person who cleans for a living, I am very happy with it and would highly recommend.
I mean.... The only thing that could make this thing better is if it emptied itself. It's the starter model, and it's worth every penny. I've owned just about every brand of vacuum from the cheapest dirt devils to dysons and even a kirby, and this guy is a solid competitor. I mean, it's biggest draw is that it vacuums for you, isn't that the point? It does that job well, even getting in corners with it's spinning brush thing. It's not exactly the smartest piece of tech but it's still pretty damned good. I like it enough to consider buying their top-tier model. Before purchasing this one I asked myself why I would ever consider spending the money on one of these vacuums. Now, I wish I could get a refund on all those other, crappier vacuums I've once owned so I could buy another one.Some points:1. Battery doesn't seem to last long. For me it lasts long enough to do two medium rooms. (about 200sq ft ea.) At least it parks and charges itself2. Simple model, so no automatic restart or scheduling3. Not so good on high carpet, especially when getting dog hair out4. Great on low carpet, vinyl, or hardwood floors5. Fun to watch6. I don't have to vacuum7. 3 Buttons, my kids can operate it.8. Simple to clean and maintain9. Guaranteed to make your significant other angry when they find out you spent $400+ on a vacuum cleaner the size of a spaghetti pot.
I wanted to wait until we had used her for about 3 months before writing a review. Ok, I admit we named her Roobie. We love her! She does a great job on our wood and carpet floors. She is put to work at least 3 times a week. Can you imagine what you would have to pay for a housekeeper to vacuum your floors? She keeps our house nice and clean. My husband and I are retired so we chose a model that you turn on when you want it to run. It's not that hard to hit the button. In fact, I have even used my toe to start her. I did buy the cleaning kit. It is inexpensive and really necessary. I have noticed that we have been much more diligent about picking up after ourselves so that clutter isn't an issue. And our dog doesn't mind her at all. He has figured out that he can just step out of her way. She cleans about 1200 sq feet and that doesn't include two bedrooms that we do individually once every couple of months because we don't use them. I recommend this to anyone who just needs a little help or a lot of help on dog hair and dust.
I find I have to clean it about twice per run, but that's because I have long hair that gets caught up in the brushes. The supplied cleaning tool helps to cut through that and I can set the roomba off again fairly quickly.Perfect for anyone like me who never quite finds the time for vacuuming.