- DESIGNED FOR PETS: The classic bolstered sofa design promotes ultimate comfort and security, providing high-loft orthopedic cushion support as well as a super cozy nestling and burrowing space for dogs and cats
- SLEEP SURFACE: The main sleep surface is lined with cuddly soft, plush faux fur, while the supportive bolsters are wrapped in easy-care suede; both materials are gentle on noses and paws for enhanced snuggling and burrowing comfort
- EASY ON JOINTS: The egg crate orthopedic foam base helps cushion pressure points and improve air circulation, while the fluff-filled bolster railings support the neck, back, hips, and joints; both help to ease discomfort and encourage restful sleep
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Gray; Large, 36" x 27" x 6.5" (3" Foam; Sleep Surface: Approx. 27" x 22")
- EASY CARE: The removable dog bed cover is completely machine washable for your convenience; for more specific washing instructions, please refer to the hangtag and/or seam label (if applicable)
- NOT SUITABLE for pets with excessive teething or destructive chewing behavior
We bought this bed for our small dog (almost 25 lbs). Our large dog (almost 85lbs) can also fit in this bed. Great quality they love it.
My dog immediately laid on the bed once I got it opened. Perfect size for my big boy! He is a bullador weighing 70+ lbs and is used to sleeping in my bed. Last night was the first night he slept in his own bed all night. Nice egg crate type padded mattress with soft material for comfort. Love it. Definitely worth the purchase price.
EDIT: I purchased this dog bed one year ago and it is still in GREAT shape, and my dog still loves it (see new picture with reindeer antlers hehe). The cover is easy to take off and wash. I rotate the way I lay the bed (open edge against the wall and away from it) so that it wears down easily. and I also alternate the foam pieces inside in a similar way as well. Doing this has worked wonderfully and it has held up extremely well with my 115lb dog who loves it and lays in it daily. It developed a tiny rip at the seam that I easily glued with permanent fabric glue and back to new. SOO worth it - buy this!I ordered the Jumbo plush espresso bed for my 110lb Bernese Mountain Dog. She is a big girl - both heavy and in terms of her body size. I wanted a bed she could comfortably fit in and actually spread out on. I'm also on a budget, which is not ideal given what I was looking for. We have had this bed for 2.5 mo. and it's still holding up GREAT! Maddie (the pup) took to it immediately, and she continues to love it. She sleeps in it all of the time and definitely enjoys it. I have washed the cover a few times without issue. I noticed that the foam does indent fairly easily and bend one way based on how she lays on it, so I just make it a point to alternate it every few weeks so it wears down symmetrically. The only minor issue I've had was the front stitching on one side started to come apart from her use, but I fabric glued it and it's been fine since. Would definitely recommend this bed. It's not the highest quality bed, but for what you pay it is definitely worth it!
Seriously, for the price this bed is pretty great. Would buy again and again. Our Rhodesian Ridgeback/Pitt mix (about 60 pounds) fits perfectly on the large with some room to spare (she likes to sleep curled up, if she was a dog that liked to sleep stretched out, it probably wouldn't be big enough). totally recommend. Also I have no idea why my pictures are upside down.