- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY: The ENERGY STAR certified thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access, and in-app system usage.
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS: Use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Skip any extra work painting or patching the wall thanks to the standard thermostat size.
- USAGE REPORTS: Monitor current day and historical heating, cooling, and fan runtimes right in the app.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: It features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
So far so good. Accurate and easy to use. The best feature is being able to get on my phone and adjust the temperature. I would always forget to adjust the thermostat when I left the house, now I just get on my phone and adjust it remotely.
Bought this about two/three years ago and it's still going strong. I have to use batteries since I don't have a power (C line I believe it's called) and the batteries have lasted me well over a year before I had to change them.Once I got it connected to the wall, I set it to link and asked Alexa to discover devices and it was found with no issue.
The app is decent as well. I would love to see the current time displayed on the app/web interface as well as the humidity and time displayed at the same time (interchange currently) on the unit itself. Love the backlight on the unit with the handy button to press to get it.
We can now control the temperature inside our home using our smart phones. So, when we are on vacation, we can check to see if the furnace is working. The thermostat is connected to our Wifi and I had a bit of a problem establishing the connection. I called the help number, had almost immediate contact, and the individual helping me was knowledgeable and patient. I did install the thermostat myself and took a picture of the current status before removal to understand the color of each wire attached to a letter. I also tested the thermostat connectivity to our WiFi after turning it off to make sure the thermostat would automatically connect. It did!